This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
- Bala M, Pathak A, Jain RL. Assessment of skeletal age using MP3 and hand‑wrist radiographs and its correlation with dental and chronological ages in children. J Indian Soc Pedod Prev Dent 2010;28:95‑9.
- Chertkow S, Fatti P. The relationship between tooth mineralization and early radiographic evidence of the ulnar sesamoid. Angle Orthod 1979;49:282‑8.
- Al‑Emran S. Dental age assessment of 8.5 to 17 year‑old Saudi children using Demirjian’s method. J Contemp Dent Pract 2008;9:64‑71.
- Hegde RJ, Sood PB. Dental maturity as an indicator of chronological age: Radiographic evaluation of dental age in 6‑13 years children of Belgaum using Demirjian’s method. J Indian Soc Pedo Prev Dent 2002;20:132‑8.
- Krailassiri S, Anuwongnukroh N, Dechkunakorn S. Relationships between dental calcification stages and skeletal maturity indicators in Thai individuals. Angle Orthod 2002;72:155‑66.
- Demirjian A, Goldstein H, Tanner JM. A new system of dental age assessment. Hum Biol 1973;45:211‑27.
- Kumar S, Singla A, Sharma R, Virdi MS, Anupam A, Mittal B, et al. Skeletal maturation evaluation using mandibular second molar calcification stages. Angle Orthod 2012;82:501‑6.
- Fishman LS. Radiographic evaluation of skeletal maturation. A clinically oriented method based on hand‑wrist films. Angle Orthod 1982;52:88‑112.
- Hareesha KB. Co‑relationship between mandibular canine calcification stages and skeletal maturity. J Int Oral Health 2010;2(3):41‑47
- Demirjian A, Buschang PH, Tanguay R, Patterson DK. Interrelationships among measures of somatic, skeletal, dental, and sexual maturity. Am J Orthod 1985;88:433‑8.
- Gupta S, Mehendiratta M, Rehani S, Kumra M, Nagpal R, Gupta R. Age estimation in Indian children and adolescents in the NCR region of Haryana: A comparative study. J Forensic Dent Sci 2015;7:253‑8.
- Chertkow S. Tooth mineralization as an indicator of the pubertal growth spurt. Am J Orthod 1980;77:79‑91.
- Uysal T, Sari Z, Ramoglu SI, Basciftci FA. Relationships between dental and skeletal maturity in Turkish subjects. Angle Orthod 2004;74:657‑64.
- Alkhal HA. Correlation between chronological age, cervical vertebral maturation and Fishman’s skeletal maturity indicators in Southern Chinese. Angle Orthod 2008;78:591‑6.
- Motghare PC, Bedia AS, Degwekar SS, Indurkar AD, Bedia S. Correlation of calcification of permanent mandibular canine, mandibular premolars, and permanent mandibular first and second molars with skeletal maturity in Indian population. J Forensic Dent Sci 2016;8:67‑73.
- Greulich WW, Pyle SI. Radiographic Atlas of Skeletal Development of the Hand and Wrist. 2nd ed. Stanford, California: Stanford University Press; 1959.
- Pancherz H, Hägg U. Dentofacial orthopedics in relation to somatic maturation. An analysis of 70 consecutive cases treated with the Herbst appliance. Am J Orthod 1985;88:273‑87.